SFUSD Round 2 Letters Mailed on Friday, May 18, 2018
Families who participated in Round 2 of the SFUSD student assignment process should receive a letter during the week of May 21, 2018.
Here is what you need to know:
- If your child is assigned to a new school, that will be listed in the letter. You will lose your spot at your previously offered school.
- If your child is not assigned to a new school, then you will keep your previous school, if you registered at that school.
- You will have until June 1, 2018, to register at the new school, or you will lose that spot.
- If you wish to participate in the Wait Pool rounds, you must complete an application by June 1, 2018.
- We are here if you need help! Contact us at email@example.com.