Book a PPS-SF Enrollment Workshop
Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco (PPS-SF) offers private, fee-based enrollment workshops at your school, organization, or workplace. Our team of experts delivers the most current, easy-to-understand information about public school enrollment in San Francisco.
We offer content in English, Spanish, Cantonese, or Mandarin, and can tailor it to include one or more of the following areas of focus:
- Enrolling in Elementary School (recommended for preschool families and those applying to TK–5th grade)
- Enrolling in Middle School (recommended for 4th or 5th grade families)
- Enrolling in High School (recommended for 7th or 8th grade families)
- Enrolling in Public Schools (for families applying to any level, TK–12th grade)
- Kindergarten Readiness (for families of children 5 years old and younger)
- Helping Families Understand Public School Enrollment (training workshop for those who work with families)
We are already scheduling fall events for 2018. We recommend booking your workshop early to secure the best date for your organization.
We charge $300 per workshop. If this cost is a hardship, please fill out the additional questions on the request form.
Please provide us with three possible dates and times for the workshop. We will send you a confirmation via email within five business days.
Questions? Email email@example.com.