PPS-SF to Host Round 2 and Beyond SFUSD Enrollment Events
PPS-SF offers free Round 2 and Beyond workshops at public libraries throughout the city, plus a series of Facebook Live chats.
SFUSD will mail school assignment offer letters on March 16, 2018. Learn about the next steps in the enrollment process from our team of experts!
Round 2 workshops are for families who have already received an initial letter of assignment from SFUSD and want to know about next steps. These popular events fill up quickly! Please register in advance.
Please click on the date of the event for more details.
- Wednesday, March 14, 6pm–7:30pm. SF Main Library, Koret Auditorium.
- Monday, March 19, 12:30pm–1pm. Facebook Live Lunch Chat.
- Tuesday, March 20, 6:30pm–8pm. Ortega Branch Library.
- Wednesday, March 21, 6pm–6:30pm. Facebook Live Evening Chat.
- Tuesday, March 27, 6pm–7:30pm. SF Main Library, Latino A/B Room.
- Thursday, March 29, 11:30am–12pm. Facebook Live Lunch Chat.