SFUSD Placement Letters to Be Mailed March 17
Important school assignment dates.
SFUSD mails the Round 1 school assignment letters on March 17, 2017.
Parents for Public Schools of SF is here to support you as you think about your next steps in the process. We offer several free workshops at public library branches around the city, and we can also come to your school or workplace to present a private workshop.
Here are some important key dates to remember:
- March 17. School assignment letters are mailed.
- April 14. Deadline to register at your Round 1 school placement.
- April 14. Deadline to turn in paperwork to participate in Round 2.
- May 12. Round 2 assignment letters are mailed.
- May 24. Deadline to register at your Round 2 school placement.
We are here to help!
- Attend a free workshop.
- Tweet your short enrollment questions to @ppssf.
- Ask a PPS-SF Parent Ambassador about a specific school by emailing email@example.com.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions.