Save PPS-SF! Help Restore $200,000 in Annual Funding From the City of San Francisco!
Please take 30 seconds to sign our petition and let decision-makers know how important PPS-SF is to San Franciscans.
PPS-SF is calling on all public school enthusiasts to contact key decision-makers and let them know that our work is critical in San Francisco! We have fallen through the cracks of public funding during city department transitions and we need YOUR voice!
We have had generous support in the past, but we are at risk of losing $200,000 in annual funding for next year.
As a small organization, this is close to half of our budget. We get the other half from foundations, corporations, and generous donors like you. Losing this money will result in losing our ability to help thousands of families in English, Spanish, and Chinese each year. We may need to decrease our services by up to 50%!
You can help in 3 ways:
1. Sign our petition. Your name will be added to our list of public school advocates in asking for $200,000 in funding to be restored to Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco.
*Please note that PPS-SF will not share your contact information with any outside organizations or individuals.
2. Share the link to this page with all of your public school friends and supporters.
Tiny link to share: https://tinyurl.com/ycsheg75
3. BONUS! Contact your SF Supervisor and the Mayor's Office and urge them to restore funding for PPS-SF.
- District 1, Sandra Lee Fewer, Sandra.Fewer@sfgov.org
- District 2, Catherine Stefani, Catherine.Stefani@sfgov.org
- District 3, Aaron Peskin, Aaron.Peskin@sfgov.org
- District 4, Katy Tang, Katy.Tang@sfgov.org
- District 5, London Breed, London.Breed@sfgov.org
- District 6, Jane Kim, Jane.Kim@sfgov.org
- District 7, Norman Yee, Norman.Yee@sfgov.org
- District 8, Jeff Sheehy, Jeff.Sheehy@sfgov.org
- District 9, Hillary Ronen, Hillary.Ronen@sfgov.org
- District 10, Malia Cohen, Malia.Cohen@sfgov.org
- District 11, Ahsha Safai, Ahsha.Safai@sfgov.org
- Mayor Mark Farrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t know your district? Look it up here: Find Your SF District
Thank you for your support for PPS-SF!