SFUSD Assignment Letters to be Mailed March 16, 2018
What are the next steps in the assignment process?
SFUSD mails the Round 1 school assignment letters on Friday, March 16, 2018.
If you are happy with the school assignment you receive, then register for your assigned school, and you are done. Congratulations!
If you would like to try for another assignment, then we recommend that you register for your assigned school, and then participate in the following rounds of the assignment process.
Here are some upcoming key dates to remember:
- March 16. Round 1 school assignment letters are mailed.
- April 6. Deadline to register at your Round 1 assigned school.
- April 6. Deadline to turn in paperwork to participate in Round 2.
- May 18. Round 2 school assignment letters are mailed.
- June 1. Deadline to register at your Round 2 school placement.
- June 1. Deadline to turn in paperwork to participate in Round 3 (Wait Pool).
We are here to help!
Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco is here to support you as you consider your next steps in the process. We offer several free workshops at public library branches around the city, and we can also come to your school or workplace to present a private workshop.
- Attend a free workshop.
- Participate in a Facebook Live chat session.
- Tweet your short enrollment questions to @ppssf.
- Ask a PPS-SF parent ambassador about a specific school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email email@example.com for general questions.