School Hack: How to Register
SFUSD has extended the deadline for school registration until April 21, 2017.
PPS-SF recommends that you register at your school of placement, even if you plan to participate in Round 2. Registering at your assigned school will not hurt your chances in Round 2, and it may even help your chances.
Go to the office of your assigned school during school hours to register. Don't forget that all SFUSD schools will be closed for Spring Break during the week of March 26.
Be sure to bring the following things with you when you go to register:
- Your school placement letter from SFUSD
- A copy of your original application
- A photo ID (of the parent)
- A copy of the child's birth certificate
When you arrive at the school you will be given:
- A health form to take to your child's physician and bring back at the start of school
- A survey to fill out regarding any special health needs
- Kindergarten to College information
- (Optional) Information on afterschool programs
- (Optional) Information on how to get involved at the school or about events at the school