Book a PPS-SF Family Engagement Workshop
Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco (PPS-SF) offers free family engagement workshops at your school or organization. Our team of experts helps your families understand education policy and decision-making, and become empowered, engaged members of their school communities.
We offer content in English, Spanish, Cantonese, or Mandarin, and can tailor it to include one or more of the following areas of focus:
School Site Council
- School Governance Fundamentals
- School Budgets
- Developing the Balanced Scorecard
English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- ELAC & English Learners (EL)
- Reclassification & New EL Test (ELPAC)
- English Learner (EL) Resources
General Skill Building
- How to Communicate with Your School
- Family Portal (ParentVUE)
- Restorative Practices
- Cultural Awareness
School Assessments and Supports
- Common Core & Smarter Balanced Test
- A-G Requirements & Assessments
- IEPs, 504s, and Trauma-Informed Care
Board of Education (BOE)
- Introduction to the BOE
We recommend booking your workshop early to secure the best date for your organization.
Please fill out the form below, providing us with three possible dates and times for the workshop. We will send you a confirmation via email within five business days.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.