Market Your School
Marketing your school boosts student enrollment, which leads to more resources for your school through school funding as well as parent involvement and goodwill in the community. SFUSD is a choice-based school district, which means that parents can choose from among all schools in the district. PPS-SF offers simple tips to build interest in your school and increase enrollment.
- Hold tours and open houses to highlight what makes your school unique
- Attend the SFUSD School Fair in November along with your principal to share your perspective as a parent.
- Invite parents to attend your school events, meetings and fundraisers – add the dates to our Calendar.
- Become a PPS-SF School Ambassador or Enrollment Coach.
- Reach out to preschools (or elementary, or middle school if you are a secondary school) to invite them to learn more about your school.
- Increase the community’s awareness and positive perception of your school.
- Tell us what you love about your school on our school testimonial page.
- Let PPS-SF help you!
Tips on How to Market Your School
Ideas to spread the word about the great things going on at your school.
English (pdf), Spanish (pdf)